Monday, October 10, 2011

On a rainy Monday off from work...

I've spent the morning watching TV and playing on the computer.  The kids are at school because their fall break is Friday-Tuesday.  I had the day off today.  I'm leaving in a bit to go have lunch with them, but in the meantime, I'm just hanging out on the couch :). I love the fall, and I love the rain, and I even love the cool weather so I can build a fire in the fireplace, but we all know, summers and vacations are my favorite!!!

So...... while I sit here on this cold and rainy day, I'll just be daydreaming about cruising to somewhere tropical..... *sigh*





This is the Carnival Fascination. This is the cruise I've booked for Junior's and my anniversary trip this year. I'm too ready for it to hurry up and roll around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment