Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Paper Airplane Saga

A couple of weeks ago, Tyler asked Junior to make him a paper airplane. That led to the four of us having multiple airplanes and multiple races for both distance and speed. Well, I thought it would be a funny trick, and a good way to win the distance if I rolled my plane into a ball and threw it across the room.  I did win the distance, but Tyler Lance was NOT a fan of my idea.  He was pretty upset by it.  He was equally upset when his dad suggested flying it into the fireplace (while the fire was burning). Tonight, he was looking for something in the basket where I have a lot of different art/craft/writing/drawing/painting supplies, and found poster sized paper... can you guess where this is going???


It actually flew pretty well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment