Saturday, October 1, 2011

Some of the things he comes up with...

Yesterday I asked Tyler what he wanted to be for halloween. His response "I want to be a police man so I can catch the man who took your purse out of your car and put him in jail." AWWW!!!

This morning, we were getting on I85 to go up to the Maysville festival to meet my parents and sister.  We were in our old Nova (which was built to be a drag car), and Junior looks at me and says "this is the first time I've had it on the interstate." Tyler, pipes up from the back seat "Use your rocket speed, Daddy!!" LOVE IT.

We didn't have a gate key to my mom and dad's in the Nova, so Tyler and I walked up to the house to get one to let Junior and Olivia in.  As we ducked under the fence and climbed up the side of the hill, I look back and ask Tyler if he's okay.  His response, "Oh yeah, good thing I had these boots on, though." LOL the boy LOVES his cowboy boots... which are almost too little.

Junior took Tyler to get his hair cut this morning, and spun tires somewhere, at some point, on their way home.  Junior tells him not to tell me.  The instant we got back in the car to go to Maysville, "Jessica, guess what daddy did on the way home!"  Oh yeah, he told on daddy!! :)

He is a never-ending supply of funny! He's so sincere sometimes, and a total jokester at other times.  But he's always sweet :). He makes me so proud!

A couple of weeks ago, we had been letting him fall asleep in our bed, then carrying him to his bed.  I tucked him in one night, and he tells me in his most stern voice "I don't want anyone messing with me, and I don't want anybody picking me up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment