Saturday, September 17, 2011

Big Disgusting Pile of DELICIOUSNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Hot Dog Bun
Hot Dog
Chopped Onions
Home Made Chili
Mustard
Slaw
Cheese


It was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I invited my family to my mom and dad's Friday night for dinner.  Well, I called to see if i could bring over dinner when we came, but my mom said they had plenty to cook, so we decided on Chili... then hotdogs.

We got there about the same time as Mom did, and she and I immediately went to work on our dinner.  I LOVE cooking with my Mommy! I hope Olivia feels the same way about me one day :).  I know she likes it right now at least :).  My mom and I work so well together in the kitchen, I guess because she's the one that taught me everything I know about cooking, well, she and Memaw, but Memaw taught her, so I guess its the same :).  I'm so fortunate to have these wonderful women in my life :).  When dinner was ready, everyone tore it up! It was fantastic. I couldnt' decide what I wanted more, so I just ate everything.  And let me be the first to say, "That was a GREAT IDEA!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment