Sunday, September 11, 2011

On the way home... Somewhere in Rabun County...

I'm pretty sure that "aggrivation" is not one of the Love Languages.... but its one of Junior's!

We were on the way home from the "Shades of the Past" car show in Pigeon Forge, and we pass by a place called "Goats on the roof." I didn't see the place, but Junior tries to tell me that there are literally goats on the roof.  I agree, then ask him more about it. I'm thinking there are a few big plastic goats on the roof, and was going to just chalk it up to Junior giving me a hard time. Then I decide to ask again, "are you just pulling my leg?" He turns the truck around, and takes me back to "Goats on The Roof," where I see that there are indeed GOATS on the ROOF.


It was a delightful little place, and the people were super nice.  I overheard some ladies asking about the "Okra Chips" I didn't hear everything they said, but when we were wondering through the next building, I spotted the Okra Chips.  They were VERY INTERESTING!!!! They tasted like okra. I think I would have called them Okra Jerky instead of Okra chips.  When I first bit into it, it was a delightful surprise.  Then as I chewed, the okra re-hydrated.... and those of you who eat okra, can probably guess what that texture was like.... like I said, Interesting.... but not bad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment