Saturday, September 24, 2011

Somebody Pinch Me!!!!!!!!!!!!

It may have been all a dream, but today, I'm pretty sure, I got up, started reading a book, took a break to eat the breakfast that my wonderful husband brought me, read some more, got a call from a good friend to catch up, read some more, took a bubble bath, finished my book, fixed some lunch/dinner (it was 4:00 before I realized I was hungry again), sat on the couch with my honey, baked some cupcakes, watched TV, iced the cupcakes, got a Sunday Dinner invitation from my mom for tomorrow (over text... wayta go mom), got to catch up with another friend over a delightful phone conversation, ate another dinner/snack, and now I'm watching a movie.

I'm still not quite sure this is really happening.... but either way, good dream or good day, I'll take it :). I can't even tell you the last time I had a day like this, if ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment