Monday, September 5, 2011

Loving Labor Day ;)

We had my parents, sister, and her boyfriend, and Junior's Dad, sister, and her family over for lunch today for Labor Day.  It was a dreary day, but we had a good time hanging out and eating some delicious food :).

Lindsey went to the grocery store with me this morning to get a few things, and since Aunt Lindsey was going, the kids had to go too... Olivia was dressed, but they were painting this morning, and she had some paint on her clothes so she had to change, and when Tyler went to get dressed, he decided that his Christmas Suit (the one that's almost too little and the sleeves are too short) was the most appropriate thing he had to wear on a rainy Monday morning to the grocery store (with a mohawk). I caught several peple looking at him and smiling.  I think it was pretty obvious that he wasn't going anywhere since Olivia and I were both wearing shorts and tee shirts, and Lindsey was wearing Jeans and a tee shirt, and all with pony tails.

Tyler had to use my umbrella so that the drizzling rain wouldn't mess up his mohawk.

Here's my handsome boy being Olivia's Driver... he couldn't wear a hat because of the mohawk, of course...

We got everything we needed at the grocery store, and headed home to start on lunch.  The food and fellowship were wonderful :).
Oh, and we found out later, that SOME people thought that we may be making a baby announcement since we were getting everyone together.... let me assure you, though, that that was not the case.... not this time anyway :).  When it does happen, I'll be too excited to wait until everyone gets together ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment