Wednesday, September 28, 2011

You can take the girl out of the Country...

My dad enlisted the assistance of my sister, her boyfriend, and my husband, to re-build one of his deer stands. Lindsey and Matt worked on it Saturday, then, Sunday, Junior came in to help with the heavy lifting (up into the tree). My mom and I both went to Sunday School and Church, but afterwards, we came out to the pasture to join watch the fun.


Junior and Matt had loaded up their four-wheelers to play on after the building was done, Matt also brought a rifle that he wanted to shoot while we were out there. Mom had made a delicious lunch for us all, and we all just hung out in the pasture while Junior and Matt put up the deer stand, then we just relaxed until it was almost dark, and headed back to the house.  Junior and Matt took off on their fourwheelers to head back to Mom and Dad's house, leaving me driving Junior's truck, pulling Matt's fourwheeler trailer, Lindsey driving Dad's truck, pulling his trailer that they brought the pieces of the tree stand out there on, and my precious mother, who works in a bank and dresses up every single day of her life with full hair and make-up, and doesn't even own a pair of sweatpants, driving her, yes HER big red four wheel drive Chevy Truck.  I LOVE IT! My mom is so HOTT!!


Watch out... here comes Dirty Morgan (aka Lindsey, my sister)!!


Oh, and in case you were wondering how my dad got home.... he drove his tractor.


Well... in case you didn't already know.... that's my family... and these are the things we enjoy... Let me know if you ever want to visit Gillsville, and I'll give you the VIP tour!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment